Saturday, 29 April 2006

Where did the week go?????

Hmmm, well I didn't realise the week could go in so quickly, but it has.

I haven't been posting because i have mainly been obsessed by google maps and the programming behind it. You may have noticed an off and on map during the week. This is because i have been trying to put those bloody map pins on the map and it has not been working.

I have given up for the moment, but i will be back to this one.

Other than that work was boring and my blood bowl team did OK with a 1-1 draw against the Gang Green Ganstas (damn you Trev!!!!!), however, Grunhilda, one of the Bull Centaurs on my team, was brutally hacked to death by a cheatin' bastard orc. Did i get pay back??? Did I hell. I wonder who's next in line for me to have a go at, or get crushed by?
Post a Comment