Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Rogue Trader is 25 - GW to relaese Miniature

Its hard for me to imagine, but Warhammer 40,000 : Rogue Trader is 25 years old this year.

I still remember buying my copy along with the box of thirty plastic Space Marines in Games Workshop's Oxford Plaza shop (is even still there??).

It was such a classic game to play. I still have it and may indeed even break it out for a game - I sill have the expansion 'Chapter Approved: Book of the Astronomicon.'  I have very, very fond memories of this first journey into the mythos of the 40k universe.

Ad so to celebrate this momentous occasion Games Workshop are bringing out an anniversary miniature. It will be released on 25th February 2012.  I reckon it will be £25.

And i think it is better than the Blood Angels 'Magic Rainbow' Marine for Games Day this year.

Unfortunately, it will be in FineCast.  But I am more than tempted to pick this one up. And so without further ado.........

What do you think?  Will you buy one? Do you remember Rogue Trader?

Thanks to Heresy Online Forums for the heads up.

Post a Comment